- The administrator of personal data is GBR Consulting Artur Pietrzak limited liability company limited partnership with the registered office in Krakow, hereinafter referred to as “GBR Consulting”, ul. Piłsudskiego 9/4, 31-110 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000702325, tax identification number: 6762538994, statistical number: 368712617.
- The data administrator can be contacted as follows:
- via post by directing correspondence to the following address: GBR Consulting Artur Pietrzak limited liability company limited partnership, ul. Piłsudskiego 9/4, 31-110 Kraków
- via phone: +48 601413132 (for mobile calls) or +48 12 4338070 (for landline calls)
- via e-mail, at: email@example.com
- Personal data collected by GBR Consulting are processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), also referred to as the GDPR.
- The data of our Clients are important to us, which is why GBR Consulting strives to respect the privacy of our customers and to protect the data which they entrust us.
§ 1 Objectives and legal basis of the data being processed
- GBR Consulting collects information about its Clients, that is:
- natural persons carrying out actions not related directly to their business or professional activity,
- natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf,
- natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons to whom the legal provisions grant legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf.
- Clients’ personal data is collected and processed by GBR Consulting:
- in connection with concluding by the Client a contract with GBR Consulting for the provision of legal, tax, accounting and consultancy services as well as running HR and payroll administration (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- to fulfill legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the RODO)
- In the course of performing the activities indicated above, GBR Consulting processes the following personal data of Clients and persons acting on their behalf:
- email address
- address details
- telephone number
- tax identification number
- PESEL number
- bank account number
- date of birth
- place of birth
- details of family members in order to exercise the rights provided for by law
- The scope of entrusting GBR Consulting with personal data of Clients’ employees and other persons cooperating with them is regulated by separate data processing agreements signed individually with each Client (Article 28 of the GDPR).
- Personal data is processed in order to execute contracts concluded with Clients for the provision of legal and tax consultancy services, bookkeeping services, HR and payroll services, as well as other services agreed with the Client and for the performance of legal obligations.
§ 2 To whom the data is being disclosed and entrusted to?
- The recipients of the data processed by GBR Consulting are public administration offices, in particular, tax administration authorities, Social Insurance Institution, Registry Courts and other authorities if the obligation to provide data results from the decision of a given authority or legal provisions. The recipients of the data are also employees of GBR Consulting, co-workers, including advocates, legal advisors, tax advisors, translators, statutory auditors, accountants, IT specialists, auditing companies, insurance companies, banks and other persons cooperating with our company.
- The personal data we process may be transferred to a third country or international organization at the express order of the Client or with its prior written consent, unless the obligation to provide them results from the legal obligations.
§ 3 How long is the data stored?
The data processed by GBR Consulting is stored for as long as it is necessary to perform a contract concluded with our Client for the provision of legal and tax consultancy services, bookkeeping services, personnel and payroll services or other services agreed in the contract. After the contract is terminated, the data will be kept for a period of time corresponding to the period of expirations of claims. The period of storage of individual types of documents, in particular employee and accounting documents, is dictated by sectoral regulations.
§ 4 Security
GBR Consulting processes personal data using computer systems and software that ensures the security of processing of personal data at the highest level (such as, among others, encryption and anonymization of transmitted information, cyclical changes of passwords for access to systems). GBR Consulting processes personal data outside the IT system using technical and organizational means ensuring the highest level of security of personal data processing.
§ 5 The mechanism of cookies
- GBR Consulting does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and are intended for using the Company’s website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and obtaining access to them is the Company.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how the user uses the website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- Two basic types of cookies are used: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. The user can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every posting in the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
§ 6 Rights of the persons whose data is being processed
- At any time, consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the Client. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out by GBR Consulting before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent regarding the processing of data necessary for the performance of the contract by GBR Consulting may result in termination of negotiations and provision of services by GBR Consulting. GBR Consulting will inform the Client immediately about this after the withdrawal of such consent.
- Withdrawal of consent may take place by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is an example statement: “Acting on behalf of (name of the entity) based in (address of the registered office) as its (function of persons submitting a statement together with demonstrating its authorization to represent the entity) / or I – name and address – I hereby withdraw my consent for processing by GBR Consulting my personal data”.
- GBR Consulting informs that Clients and other persons acting on their behalf have access to their data and their rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), restrictions on their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If Clients or persons acting on their behalf find that the processing of personal data by GBR Consulting violates the provisions of the Regulation on the protection of personal data, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.